Friday, December 11, 2009

........and when do you give the ''puppy-eyed'' look........?

when you need to save your a$$ badly or just for some attention...??


is there someone who really falls for it.......???........and when do you give the ''puppy-eyed'' look........?
usually for sex





someone who falls for it? - I doubt it helps at all........and when do you give the ''puppy-eyed'' look........?
My beloved always falls for it, so I use it mostly for my own amusement or to get his attention.
Ha ha ha ha.
when I want something.
when i need some attention and yeah my mom does
when i am getting dumped
yeah, there is..surprisingly





lol
umm only if i really mean it :)
I only use it on my kids... Keeps them from acting up and such...
only to save my ***...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites