Friday, December 11, 2009

How come my left eye is better than my right eye? also, I feel more comfortable looking to the left.?

When I look far to the right without turning my head, my vision goes slightly unfocused, but the same doesn't happen if I look far to the left.





There's no pain, it's just like a right arm left arm thing, where you're more comfortable say... writing and doing things with you right hand.





Also, why don't we have arms and legs that work in the same way... like why can't they be equal? How come my left eye is better than my right eye? also, I feel more comfortable looking to the left.?
Some lucky people are ambidextrous - right and left hands used equally.


The rest of us have a 'dominant' side, left eye - right hand, right eye - left hand.


The main nerves cross in the neck region, that's why people who have a stroke have paralysis in the left side of their face and the right side of their body and vice versa.How come my left eye is better than my right eye? also, I feel more comfortable looking to the left.?
the eye thing, most people have a dominant eye, the blurred thing may be worth seeing a doctor about though.





Arms and legs? The body changes and responds to what you are doing. If your right arm is bigger than the left and you break the right arm, you end up only using the left which will get bigger as the right arm wastes away until it is healed again.
You don't have anything wrong with you, that's just the way you were born. I don't think it would be a medical case to any deisease or something. About the next question, its just the way we humans are. We're imperfect and nothing is perfect.
um idk i have sort of the same problem.





it might have something to do with the fact that your left side of your brain controls your right side of your body and vise versa ...








i really dont know though LOL tell me if you find out k?
That is because your left perenial is stronger than your right, do exercises 5 times daily looking up down left and right, this will help.
Since when have humans been symmetrical?
God made you that way


So, Deal with it


Or get optical sergery
I guess you are a leftist.
I've got te exact same thing happening to me lol





I dunno why though.
have you been getting stoned alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites