Friday, December 11, 2009

Would I look better with or without a tan to compliment my hair/eye color?

What combination sounds best





Cat shaped light brown eyes, black hair, pale skin


Same eyes as above, blonde hair, tan skin





I have long brown hair with a lot of blonde highlights and currently tan from this summer. But for the upcoming winter I was thinking about dying my hair black..but it would look boring with my tan skin and brown eyes, so I was wondering should I stop tanning (when I stay away from the sun I could get my skin to be a lot lighter not unhealthy but nice pale) and then dye my hair black?wouldn't that look better with my light brown eyes to make them stand out? Or should I just remain tan?? Let me know what combination sounds best and give me some of your own suggestions!..I recently lost a lot of weight and feel great about myself and I'm wondering what new look would be best..or if I even need a new look








ThanxoxoWould I look better with or without a tan to compliment my hair/eye color?
i think black hair and pale skin would make ur eyes pop out and u look GORGEOUS! but if u want blond hair and tan skin go ahead! it doesn't matter what others think it's really ur opinion that matters. if u don't think u'd look good with black hair and pale skin don't do it! it's all about u and what u would feel most comfortable with! personally i think black hair and pale skin would be sooooo pretty! but do what u want. GOOD LUCK! :)Would I look better with or without a tan to compliment my hair/eye color?
If your tanning in a tanning booth, I would suggest taking a break over the winter no matter what color you decide to go with on your hair. Tanning booths are really hard on your skin and who wants to look old by their thirties??





I really like the black hair for winter. When you follow seasons for hair color it is best to make the transition somewhat gradual. It will look more natural and pretty.
I think that if u dye your hair black you shouldn't be completely pale but just use a little bronzer on your cheeks to complement your brown eyes. Oh and just use a litttle (gradual!) self tanner lotion on your chest and arms. It'll give a subtle glow w/o all the orange :)
No matter how you tan your skin,it is still causing damage.That is why it tans.Take care you don't get skin cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites