Sunday, December 13, 2009

What makes people's eyes look like....?

Some people's eyes look like they're wearing eyeliner but they aren't and I think it has something to do with their eyelashes, but I don't know what it is. For example, people like Nestor Carbonell. He looks like he is wearing eyeliner,but i'm pretty sure he isn't. What makes his eyes look like that?What makes people's eyes look like....?
Because his eyelashes are so thick it looks black where they sprout out of the skin.


..What makes people's eyes look like....?
I know exactly who you're talking about! If you watch LOST, recently, a character made a remark about how it looks like he (';Richard';)'s wearing eyeliner IN THE SHOW! Haha.





I imagine it just has to do with thick eyelashes or pigmentation of the skin right there.





But it would be extremely helpful, am I right? Imagine never having to put on eyeliner again!
OMG LOST!!! yeah sometimes i am talking about richard, and i can't remember his name so i just call him Mr. Eyeliner.


Yeah, i don't know. Maybe they are wearing eyeliner and you don't know.
Ohh, I get this from people all the time. I think it's because I have thick eyelashes that make it LOOK like eyeliner from afar.
thick long dark eyelashes
we just have thick, long eyelashes :D
  • free spyware remover
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites