Friday, December 4, 2009

Do you think dark brown hair/dark brown eyes looks good?

These are NOT my hair and eye color, my sister wants to know. Do you like the combination? She has dark brown curly hair and dark brown eyes.Do you think dark brown hair/dark brown eyes looks good?
greetings, I prefer dark hair and dark eyes. So the combination is very attractive to me. And will always catch my dark brown eyes quicker then light hair and techno color eyes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. lolDo you think dark brown hair/dark brown eyes looks good?
Yes, brown hair complements brown eyes. I just dyed my hair from black to brown well, it turned out a little orange-ish


: (





and my eyes are light brown. I think it looks okay.
well seeing that all my freinds have dark brown hair and brown eyes, ya a little common, but ya


i kind of like the more exotic look with greenie or blue hazel eyes, but brown/brown wont look bad at all!
My fiance is in love with it!





I have really dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. He said it's something he's always been crazy about .
its a nice combination but make sure that you tell her to use eye shadow that compliments the eye and hair color.
Of course. Lots of people look great with that hair/eye combination!!





~Massie The Glamouress~
Yes i think brown eyes and brown hair are pretty.
yeah of course..................hehe i have the same features and people often love my features.......cuz they say i look mysterious
i think it all depends on the face.some people can work it, but from what i can think of i think it will look good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites