Sunday, December 13, 2009

What clothes look good on a guy with brown hair, olive skin, and tourguise eyes?

Hey guys, what clothes look good what clothes look good on a guy with brown hair, olive skin, and tourguise eyes. I'm gonna go to Hollister next weekend and I need shirt colors that'll look good on me. Oh and I'm 17 if that matters. Thanks guysWhat clothes look good on a guy with brown hair, olive skin, and tourguise eyes?
Khaki shorts are always good on guys. Also, white, green, and dark blue t-shirts/polos look great. Just stay away from red t-shirts, at least from Hollister unless you really like it. I don't know why, but I don't like the color red on most guys. Strange huh? But that's just a personal preference. Anyways, choose what you like best.What clothes look good on a guy with brown hair, olive skin, and tourguise eyes?
hard to say,you can visit www.gobuyvogue.com to find your need
neutral colors and pastels(:
I would say whites and blues would look best. White would look great on your skin, it would make you look even tanner. And the blues would make your eyes look good.


Good luck !(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites