Sunday, December 13, 2009

What color eyeshadow would look best with my green eyes?

I have really green eyes and I always use brown %26amp; beige. It really makes my eyes pop.


Purple doesnt look bad, but I find if you use it with eyeliner the it makes it look like you have a bruised black eye.


Go with brown with black eyeliner or mascara!What color eyeshadow would look best with my green eyes?
Never use eyeshadow that is the same color as your eyes. So look past any color of green. You need something that will bring out the green. Use browns and blues. Purples and plums too. And if you really want to use green, use a deep green.What color eyeshadow would look best with my green eyes?
www.youtube.com/makeupblogger


www.youtube.com/crazyinloveexx


www.youtube.com/egheartssc





they all take youtube requests, just go and ask for a tutorial/ reveiw etc. thats what i do! (:
use a cranberry color on the inner part of ur eyelids and then blend it into whatever other color eyeshadow ur wearing and it will make ur eyes pop.
try a dark green.. :_)
Purple or brown.
Go with deep greens or plum colors
lime green pink dark red

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites