Sunday, December 13, 2009

When i walk through the halls of my school why do people stare, role their eyes look at me like im an enigma?

Im 17 male, bodybuilder type, Very shy, Im a loner, blonde hair,blue eyesWhen i walk through the halls of my school why do people stare, role their eyes look at me like im an enigma?
My Dear,


Maybe they are staring at you because your gorgeous! Don't worry about the looks, just hold your head up high, keep on smiling and enjoy school. It sounds like your about to graduate, and once you do you will probably never see most of those people again. So don't allow a few stares to get you down. People love to look.When i walk through the halls of my school why do people stare, role their eyes look at me like im an enigma?
sometime people do thing without thinking have you try ed to talk to some of the girls or guys to see if you can get more friends and the looks will stop if they think that you are just one of the guys not this great looking guy that is stuck-up and will not talk to anyone
I am a freshman, but I know wuit you talking about.


Man don't pay attention to them! I know for a fact your 17 wright, not a freshman. But I know wuit your talking about. I sware to God, I am a loner as well. Just started high school today(Monday), be a loner! Freinds somtimes can keep you off task from working. Just do your work, and get the crap of there and gradauate. You can do it. Just leave those kids alone and pass your classes.
You're a god, man.


ooohhhh, I want you.


Call me next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites