Friday, December 4, 2009

When was the last time you used your shifty eyes look?

hmmmmm, I'm not sure I have given that look before. Do you mean like rolling my eyes?? cuz the last time I did that was when my cat started running like a crazy person and she jumped on my dresser and knocked over all kinds of stuff. I was relaxing and I had to pause my relaxation to pick up all kinds of stuff. I still love her though :)When was the last time you used your shifty eyes look?
Yesterday. When I asked my mother if she was telling the truth.When was the last time you used your shifty eyes look?
About 5 minutes ago when my husband sweetly asked me to start up the Xbox 360 with Halo 3 in it for him and I told him okay, but we ARE going to bed in half an hour whether he's getting winning or not.
only when i know i am wrong %26amp; can't admit it..





a few days ago i used it when i was explaining something to somebody...i was wrong %26amp; there was no excuse or explanation for my actions..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites