Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is a good makeup look for me? Brown eyes, blonde hair, fair skin...?

nothing really dramatic because i need the look for highschool, something that is fun and simpleWhat is a good makeup look for me? Brown eyes, blonde hair, fair skin...?
I'm pretty much the same way and everyday I wear Bare Minerals Light (it's amazing!) with a little bronzer on my cheeks and forehead. Then i put a little black eyeliner on both the top and bottom lids. If you just do a sweep of mascara it wont look to heavy for the day. And for eyeshadow, i put like an ivory/beige on my eyelid with a goldie brown in the crease. It looks really fresh and you just have to apply a little bit more mascara and maybe some black eyeshadow in the crease (for a smoky effect) to go from day to night.





You'll look fabulous i promise!What is a good makeup look for me? Brown eyes, blonde hair, fair skin...?
I really think like a light gray eyeshadow and light pink stain for your lips. (CG has a lip stain for like 8 bucks!)


You'll be looking fly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites