Friday, December 11, 2009

Do my eyes look Chinese to you?

I was just curious cos I get told they do sometimes...





Heres the link:


http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp87/a_sarah/IMG_0175-1.jpg





Thankss xDo my eyes look Chinese to you?
god some people moan about nothing.. you weren't being racist,, you cant say anything without someone moaning about playing the racist card, that excuse is over used and boring, get over it!!..ignore them.. your eyes look fine.. dont worry. xDo my eyes look Chinese to you?
No probs hun.. and with eyes like yours, you should be showing them off with eyeshadow and winking at the boys and having them at your knees..nothing wrong with your eyes.. take care xx Report Abuse

I know you probably didn't mean it, but that's just racist. If what you mean by ';Chinese eyes'; is that they're small, and don't have thick lashes, well, a lot of people will challenge that...I have plenty of completely Asian friends that have huge eyes (Chinese included). You're not the only one, but making comparisons like that is stereotypical.
Nope because I am Chinese and I can tell. They look pretty but not Asian looking. When you are going to ask something like that, don't just say Chinese, you know there are other Asian nationalities out there like Taiwanese, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Filipino, Japanese, Korean etc.
Chinese?! Right...I get it that people use the word ';chinky'; but to say CHINESE is a little insensitive to Asian people my dear. You should have said ';Asian'; THANKS....it would be like if I said do my eyes look ';Mexican';? Because ALL hispanic people are Mexican, lol ; ) I thought you should know, and YES your eyes do look Asian, and its very pretty : )
Nope Personally don't think they do.





If you want them to put mascara on.


If don't want them to mascara on and a little eyelinner








I hope i've helped





http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnBeP702B3DW4UOB3mX4MdwgBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20081101082047AA0zdZW
Noo not chinese but they are lovely eyes!


Could you possibly answer my q? x





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>



Not chinese, there's a spanish, morrocan, maybe greek thing going off there but not chinese.
Chinese eyes have eyelashes that are barely visible. They do look a little chinese.
no, they look more middle eastern, indian subcontinent





hey but they are beautiful eyes
Yes but sligtly its becuase you have that pinched look on the end... do u have any Chinese ancestors in your family??
yeah, because almost all chinese have single eyelids.
kinda Japanese but they are beautiful
A little...It's kind of hard to tell by just looking at this picture though.
Yeah a little, but there nice eyes
LOL no they dont you have lovely eyes


kirsty x
No but they are a beautiful brown
I personally don't think so
A little bit
A bit, but


they're still cute.
JUST A LITTLE THEY LOOK.





BUT,THEY ARE PREETIEST


LIKE YOUR BEAUTIFUL PINK


LIPS, AS I SEE.





CONGRATULATIONS!!
there is a hint of oriental in there.
Yeah a little bit...
Kind of
a little bit but its kinda mixed
a little but they are really pretty :)
a little but they are very pretty :)
kinda //





its cool
yes.
yeh
no but your lips are a bit too pink!
a lil

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites