Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have light skin some freckles green eyes and want to go blond would it look good?

if i do decide to go blonde what shade should i getI have light skin some freckles green eyes and want to go blond would it look good?
get dark blonde,imagein,being one of the most popular girls in the school.I just imagine seeing people in different stuff for desciciosions instead of guessing like a lot of people do on this Q and A thing!I have light skin some freckles green eyes and want to go blond would it look good?
Hmm it depends on how you look.I wouldnt cause what if it looks bad? then you are screwed just like i was.Heres a idea take a pic of you go to a hairstyle website and download your pic put with hair color you want on it and if it look good and YOU like it go for it.Good luck=)
http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/I/IC鈥?/a> %26lt;%26lt;%26lt; it would look like this but i like this http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7925352441/5鈥?/a>
You should probably have put pics up if you really wanted a good opinion. But based on the information you gave, yes, I could imagine that looking good. And probably a medium blonde. Good luck.
heck no





if you want to be blonde, get fake colored contacts. they dont magnify (unless you want them to) and you can have blue or brown or red eyes. point is dont do it with green eyes and freckles
Do not go blonde. My mom is a hairdresser and she said to never go blonde because your hair can either look green or fallout. Box colors are the worst. Just get lots of blonde highlights that will work.
My girlfriend is dirty blond and she's hot as a lighter blond. She also has freckles and green eyes.
My mom is exactly the same way and she went blonde and it is fine so i say go ahead!! Do what you think looks good on you!
I thing u would look good in blond because


of u green eyes


light dirty blond shade
Personally, I think darker hair looks better with green eyes.


But that's just me.





Good luck!
strawberry blonde
I would go with a really light blonde. Brown hair would just wash your skin tone out.
I have light skin, no freckles, dark green eyes, and natural light blonde hair with side bangs. ITS GREAT
That would look cute as long as you DON'T go PLATINUM BLOND. Try a light dirty blond color.
you need to post a picture cuz you cant tell by skin and freckles face structure eyes matter too
no. but if u decide to then go with some sort of honey color.
Yes that would look good.
Yes
i have those same features an i went blonde i look fine so go for it
yeah. I'd go with either a dirty blonde or like bleach blonde. both would look nice
dont it wont look good. i know from experience.
no
no
i dont think it would look good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites