Friday, December 11, 2009

My puppy's eyes look swollen help me plz

ok about a four ago I took my new puppy to petsmart and had her flee dipped and her eyes,ears and mouth cleaned the whole puppy pack


and the next day I noticed her eyes were red I thought it was my imagination but today they look kinda puffy around the outside of her eye


what should I do??


I have trithalmic opthalmic ointment


but im not sure if i can use that on puppy's can I use that??


or should I call Petsmart Groomers and tell them


Thanks My puppy's eyes look swollen help me plz
It may be an allergic reaction to something the groomer used or the flea dip.





Does that Petsmart location have a vet office as well? I'd take the dog back to the groomer and ask that the Petsmart vet have a look at your dog - at the groomer's expense.





Good luck!My puppy's eyes look swollen help me plz
Call and tell them the problem. You can try the ointment, but a visit to the vet would be best.
Don't try putting anything on your dog's eyes it can hurt your dog's eyesight. Take it to the Vet.
bring it to a doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites