Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do Cindy McCain's eyes look a little like an ...Alien's?

They are sort of like narrow Cokie Roberts eyes. Except I think Cokie's dad was a Democrat.Do Cindy McCain's eyes look a little like an ...Alien's?
Wheeew... I thought I was the only one who thought that. Thanks for easing my sense of paranoia.Do Cindy McCain's eyes look a little like an ...Alien's?
Yes. But I think they look funny because she's calculating how much power she'll have and how many more millions of dollars she will have IF her husband were to be elected. But of course that isn't going to happen.
They are merely the vacant eyes of a drugged up doll.





http://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/view.鈥?/a>
They've probably been surgically lifted.
i think cindy has had plastic surgery,every time she grins she pulls her panties up
does michelle obama look like a monkey...yes
LOL
And Michelle Obama looks like a chipmunk what鈥檚 your point

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites