Friday, December 11, 2009

A guy's eyes look at my chest alot during class, does this mean he wants to date me?

Are you wearing a low cut shirt? Guys are visual and you may be just showing off too much. He may be looking at the boobs that you are showing off.A guy's eyes look at my chest alot during class, does this mean he wants to date me?
probably just wants to **** youA guy's eyes look at my chest alot during class, does this mean he wants to date me?
HE doesnt want you.


his crazy a** male hormones do!!!!!
it's means that ither he wants to a date with you or he want


to a sex with you .and for more help


from


http://infograny.com/
When his eyes are on your chest, he's thinking with his penis.
thats just dumb, a guy only looks there if he wants sex but if he looks in your eyes then he wants YOU
He wants to see your bosoms











Can I see as well please
girl, no. he may come on to you having you think he wants to date you, but all he wants is to get in your pants.
No, he wants sex. It happens all the time. You should talk to him, while you have a like a hoodie on or something to see if he likes you for you.
Well you know he finds ya attractive thats a start
it means he wants to get in your shirt, or theres a fly on there
no,it means he's thinking sexual thoughts about you!he wants to screw your brains out,he doesnt want a relationship!
date maybe but i think something else is on his mind
i'm thinking he wants to do something else other than date you...
no he is just checking you out
Are you sure he's staring specifically at your chest? If so, it probably means he's a pervert and he's just imaging you without your shirt on :/. Not very datable material, if you ask me. I guess he would probably date you if you were interested, but it would probably just be a lustful relationship, not really a romantic one. I'm not saying there's no chance of it being something special, but I don't think a considerate male would do that to a girl (stare at their chest, that is).
  • free spyware remover
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites