Friday, December 11, 2009

Gonna dye my hair dark brown. i have gray/blue eyes will that look good?

and if best person anwsers i will give them points!!!!!!!Gonna dye my hair dark brown. i have gray/blue eyes will that look good?
yeah, you'll look really intimidating. dye it dark brown/black, but like a shiny brown/black that you can still totally tell is brown. gray/blue eyes go REALLY well with that color, it makes you look really smart and pretty!Gonna dye my hair dark brown. i have gray/blue eyes will that look good?
YES! I have blue eyes and brown hair and I love it. I get lots of compliments (trying not to brag). You should get highlights a few tones lighter than the brown you are getting that will look really nice.
do you have blonde hair? because i know


someone with those eys and blonde hair


and she is gorgeous. But if your going to


go brown, I'd say go depending on your skin


color. If your more fair. go chestnut. If not, I


love choclate brown hair color. Good luck(:
i have the same color eyes as you and my hair is naturally a medium to dark brown hair(because natural blond and red tint to it) and everyone thinks i wear colored contact because me eyes are so beautiful, so therefore yes it will(:
Yeah that will look awesome! Dark hair with light always always makes them stand out. It's beautiful. :]





Answer please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
It'll look gorgeous! It'll really bring out your eyes. Trust me :)





Go with a medium-dark brown. You could even try a reddish undertone. :) Just darling to make your eyes pop.
Blue eyes and brown hair always look better than the blondes w/blue eyes. Brown makes blue eyes stand out.
yes yes yes, dark hair with blue eyes looks really good! i have naturally dark brown hair and im thinking of getting blue contacts :)
that would look beautiful with your eye color cuz it will definatly bring your eyes out.
Eye colors like gray/blue stand out more with hair slightly darker,....I would like that!
Yes ii think dark hair light eyes look nicee
YES! itll make your eyes pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites