Friday, December 11, 2009

Make my eyes look bigger?

my eyes are really small. i have almond shaped eyes, what can i do to make them look bigger. also what color eye shadow would look good like grayish blue eyes. no eyeliner, if possible. but just give me your opinion. thanks (:Make my eyes look bigger?
Use white eyeliner on your inner rims to make them appear bigger. Black eyeliner makes your eyes look smaller.Make my eyes look bigger?
Invest in a REALLY good mascara, such as chanel or dior. Number one though, is a eyelash curler! best thing in my makeup bag
just touch of white eyeshadow in the inner corners of your eyes will really open them up and make them appear larger.
shave your eyebrows
white eyeliner on the bottom
ok i know u said no eyeliner but this really would make your eyes look bigger trust! put white eyeliner on the lower rim (lower eyelid) it will make them look bigger and they will pop.. now the key is aso in your eyelashes..curl your eyeleashes as far back as u can(b careful not to pinch ur lid) and curl alil bit on the tips of ur eyelashes to make them curve. then u wanna get a mascara that lifts volumizes and curlz ur eyelashes... my secret it to make the lashes on the outer corner of your eyes be longer so it looks short to really long at the end..hope i help and if u need me to explain things better email me ..click on my avatar.
curl ur eyelashes as curly as u can.... use wite eyeliner on the top and bottom...stick with light eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites