Sunday, December 13, 2009

I just got contacts & now my eyes hurt almost instantly when i look at a tv screen or a com. screen. whats up?

anytime i watch a movie or something, my eyes start to hurt and they start watering. i dont know what is wrong, if anything is. help please!I just got contacts %26amp; now my eyes hurt almost instantly when i look at a tv screen or a com. screen. whats up?
I have contacts and it took a while to get used to them.


After a while, they won't be that annoying.





If it IS annoying after a while, talk to you eye doctor if you have get different contacts or if you have to change the solution.I just got contacts %26amp; now my eyes hurt almost instantly when i look at a tv screen or a com. screen. whats up?
Remove the lenses and return to your contact lens fitter. This should not happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites