Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why does my friends eyes always come out red in photos and nobody elses. colour, size of his eyes look normal.

Most likely because he has light coloured eyes. In some cases dilation of the pupils could be a reason. Basically the light from the flash is going right through the eye and reflecting from the blood vessels. I have a cousin with pale blue eyes and they come out red in every single photo!Why does my friends eyes always come out red in photos and nobody elses. colour, size of his eyes look normal.
The red is the light reflecting back off the fundus or retina in the back of the eye. Your friend probably has large pupils which allow more light in and therefore more light to be reflected out.Why does my friends eyes always come out red in photos and nobody elses. colour, size of his eyes look normal.
ummmmmm have you checked him out for demonic possession?
Maybe its the color or it flashed to much and it makes it look red.
it's weird.
Don't point flash direct into eyes, bounce it of something. The light must not reflect of the back of the eyeball straight back into the camera lens or it refracts red.
It's a commonly known thing called - surprise, surprise - '; Red Eye ';.





I use a Sony CyberShot and that has a facilitie to try and prevent it. It shoots a pre flash light at the subject. Don't ask me to explain it as I don't understand the logistics of it myself. But, I warn ye; Even that doesn't always work :-(





(It's otherwise the best da*n camera I've ever had!)
mine don't. maybe its cuz you use too much flash or you just don't know how to use your camera correctly.
wow, this may be super-natural
Either she is a demon or its the camera or flash or amount of light around..
she is devil

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites