Sunday, December 13, 2009

What eyeshadow colors would look good w/ my Hazel eyes?

I have olive skin, light brown/hazel eyes, and dark brown hair.What eyeshadow colors would look good w/ my Hazel eyes?
Almay makes eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara sets for specific eye colors. You should try them.





I think that a shimmer taupe would look good with your eye color and complexion. Just blend a little bit on your eyelids.





I hope I helped!What eyeshadow colors would look good w/ my Hazel eyes?
Choosing Eye Makeup Colors


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
Any colour would probably suit you but I would recomment deep greens, brown mostly natural colours beige would also be nice gold and copper too!! I can think of lots theres too many that would suit but i would stick to natural colours.
green
Smoky browns, olive greens and for a kick try a wet sparkly dark purple.
gold looks good and so does purple and soo does brown
get some green %26amp; put it on the crease and then like a lavender or lightish purple and put it on the lid and then a lighter green or bronze and put it on the brow!
grey
I believe ur coloring would look absolutely wonderful with an iridescent peach eyeshadow as a base. then use fun metallic colors as liners on either ur top or bottow lash line. They will make those eyes POP =)
Wow , what a gorgeous complexion. You could line the top ridge with a auqa green, then put a dark brown or burgandy shadow in the center, and silvery white on the top near the eyebrows. This is a bold look with deep black mascara.. For the day time, consider purchasing almay for green eyes compact, you won't be disappointed.
dark base eyelid, and then a soft pale that matches your skin tone below your eyebrow, they blend together really nice and helps make your eyes look very dark but at the same time, still bring out the lighter green
gold, lt green, lavender
I have hazel eyes and golds look great! Also, green, brown, bronze and sparkles work and look great! I hope this helps!
gold pink brown PURPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites