Friday, December 11, 2009

Why do my eyes look lighter?!?

My eyes used to be dark brown, and now their a light brown and the outside line around my eyes is a dark brown.


And i turned 15 on the 8th if that matters.Why do my eyes look lighter?!?
You need to come see me so I can take a closer look.Why do my eyes look lighter?!?
people change.





it happens.





mine used to be an icy blue, and now they're blue/greenish.


like if i wear teal, they totally look teal haha.


then sometimes they're BRIGHT green.


who knows maybe your eyes will turn hazel?
As you age, your eyes will probably become lighter, as most peoples do. Mine were dark brown at that age and now (at 26) they are a lighter brown with a dark brownish purple limbal ring.
possibly because of the season. with most people who have light eyes their eye color gets lighter in the late fall //winter.
Your eyes can change color at any time, not permanently most of the time but sometimes my eyes change from blue, to blueish greenish. I think its cool!
A lot of eyes change colors. Mine used to be hazel and now they're blue/green
maybe its the makeup youre wearing
impossible, its just u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites