Friday, December 11, 2009

Black eyeliner doesnt look good on blue eyes?

was told that blue eyed girls shouldn't wear black eyeliner as it's too harsh... Both me and my older sister have black hair and blues and look alike but she's super tanned and I'm pale... Black liner looks harsh on me but not on her is it because of her skintone?! Thanks!Black eyeliner doesnt look good on blue eyes?
I have blue eyes and it looks fine :O)Black eyeliner doesnt look good on blue eyes?
Blue eyes and fair skin and hair combined with black eyeliner usually come across as too harsh but if you have black hair, it's much easier to make it work. However, if you are still afraid of having your eyeliner too harsh, use a dark brown eyeliner and BLEND. Blending is very important no matter what color you wear (unless you use liquid eyeliner and that's the look you're going for) because it softens the look and makes it look more natural and prettier. Working neutral eyeshadow colors (like brown, beige, cream, tan, and gold) also give your eyes a little something extra. One more helpful tip is to use blue-tinted mascara (Covergirl's Lash Blast Luxe in Black Royale) to bring out the blue.
I think its beacause of your skintone , yes but i also find it because of your age , as I think black eyeliner only seems to suit maturer faces. 3 years ago , I couldn't touch balck eyeliner, I looked like I was trying to make myself look too old , but now I most definitely can wear it lightly without it looking harsh.
Black eyeliner looks amazing on blue eyes, ignore whoever told you it didn't.


if you personally feel it looks too harsh, then try and soften your look,


put it on thinly, or just on the outer corners of your eyes,


experiment until you find a look that you like and and sod whoever says it doesn't look good because they're probably just jealous
I have blonde hair and blue eyes and I always were black eyeliner. I think it makes them stand out so much more. An loads of people I know who are blonde are the same.


Just don't use as much if you think its too harsh, just a little along the top to define your eyes. Or you could go for a brown eye liner if you would prefer something less dramatic. :)
No..Not really.


I have blue eyes and I wear black eyeliner all the time and it just makes my eyes pop. 0.o [%26lt;--kinda like that, but not really..you know. Lol :D]





Especially if you wear black eyeliner and brown eyeshadow.





its like a beauty explosion on your eyes.


wowza!
my eyes change colors but even when their blue I've worn blackest black eyeliner and it doesn't look too harsh. but theirs different shades of dark eyeliners. try a greyish black or brown or brown black if you feel black is too harsh. but you have dark hair so it should look bad
It probaly is the skin tone. But hey it's ok!!! Just e piarment with different colors!! Like try a green. Greens like good on pale skin. Just not to much! Or even try a navy!! You just have to expirament! That's. What I do. Good luck!!:) :)
i have bright blue eyes and i wear it al the time + i get tons of compliments


just dont put ne on the top it looks tacky but the bottom will bring out ur eyes more.


also blue eye liner would look great too
I think if you wear the black eyeliner just right, it looks good on blue eyes. But if you still think it's too harsh, go for a charcoal or gray eyeliner.
yep! Black eye liner is too much for such pale skin, and esp if the person has pale skin and blonde hair. Since you have dark hair you could probably get away with dark brown eyeliner.
personally i think that eyeliner looks good on anyone, but maybe try putting on more mascara and less eyeliner because then maybe it will even out. :)











hope i've helped!
I think people with pale skin and blue eyes look fine with black eyeliner. I personally think it brings out your eyes a little bit more.
Pshh! I have blue eyes and fair skin and I wear black eyeliner all the time. I like more of a bold look though.
ive got blond hair and blues and i dont use black either


its harsh and dark


aim for a black-brown or brown toned eyeliner...i use a deep chocolate colored one
don't worry about make up its not everything im sure you look Beautiful. remember is what you got in the inside not on they outside.





and thats coming froma bloke lol
I'm sure you look good with black eyeliner and I'm sure it goes for everyone else with blue eyes as well =]
I think thats stupid,, i have fair skin %26amp; blue eyes %26amp; i always wear black eyeliner - it looks good on any eye colour :)
Black liner can look harsh with fair skin, maybe you could try a dark purple or charcoal shade.
I don't think it looks bad. I think it makes your eye pop more. Just dnt put too much on.
i love black hair n blue eyes


just dont wear to much and if it looks good on you why not wear it


x
probably
That's pretty true. But brown and dark brown look cute with blue eyes.
Im blonde, blue eyes and pale skin and i LOVE my black eyeliner! i wear it everyday!
yea it works on paler skin.


make sure you apply it correctly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites