Sunday, December 13, 2009

Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?

new avatar i see. why dont you put your picture up? ugly or insecure?Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
I am very happy with the life I'm living, but not so fatalistic that I don't strive to better it all the time. I don't like to allow complacency to set in. I am happy, and grateful for what I have, but equally desirous of exploring ways we can do even better (in the happiness stakes, that is, ... materialism means very little to me).Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you're living?
When 2007 kicked over into 2008, I made a new years resolution. My resolution...to do what it takes and make the changes needed to climb out of the rut I was in...to wake up from the long coma I had found myself in.


2008 was my year of living hell, but this year I am finally where I want to be and I'm looking forward to enjoying and living life to the fullest.
No. I could be happier than i am now. I have only a couple really good friends due to reasons i wont go into but i'm appreciative because they are loyal, real and they have my best interests at heart.
Sounds like lyrics to a song...but yes i am happy with the life i'm living the best place to be for some not all...is where you are right now.
I'm the only black sheep in my family, all the other sheep are white, it makes me wonder if I haven't been told something......
close your eyes ...look within....life is always demanding ...and one is always behind it
No, But I Am Only 13 So When I Am Older I Am Completely Change Me Life And Make It Worth Living =D
Top of the shop me pet,every day is a new adventure, and education for my old body,but young mind.
I am grateful to be alive.


Some people are disabled etc.
Mob Barley.
Very much so.
Not even close.
is no bad, thank to God
YES!
No
Nope,,
Yes I am.
Nope.
NO.
at the moment i don't really knw :(





I pray things will get better ..





xoxo
no i am not
yes, but i need to lose some weight
no
very happy





but one more thing would make it complete
no I`m not and as you say, never ever use your own pic, cause then you find out, what real trouble is!!!! I KNOW!!
man is greedy, his thirst never ends!!
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites