Sunday, December 13, 2009

I dont have dark patches under my eyes, but the skin under my eyes makes them look like if they were popping?

Its like i have two round circles around my eyes making them pop. They sort of look like patches but they r not dark they r the same complexion as my skin. I am kinda skinny but i eat fine but my parents say its cuz of bad nutrition... So i was wondering can anyone tell me how i can fix this or why this is... And i am sure sleep is not a major problem because i get around 8 hours a night...I dont have dark patches under my eyes, but the skin under my eyes makes them look like if they were popping?
I think I know what you are referring to. It can be lack of water, how many glasses are you drinking per day? It may be a sign of dehydration. To overcome the problem drink up and try buying chamomile tea bags make the tea and place the bags over your eyes. Otherwise you can use rose water if you can find it.





It may be your lack of sleep, or you are missing something in your diet, or sometimes it might be the weather, hot humid conditions are usually the problem.





Hope that was helpful enough.I dont have dark patches under my eyes, but the skin under my eyes makes them look like if they were popping?
Sounds like bags underneath your eyes. Not the same as dark circles. Usually this is something that is inherited from your family. I do know that people can have plastic surgery to correct this. I've also heard of models applying Preparation H for baggy eyes. And cold sliced cucumbers over the eyes is suppose reduce swelling also.
hello popeye
They say if ur undereye circles are puffy or dark to put tea bags or like a frozen ice pack on them. But since ur's are not dark I would try just an old fashioned concealer to hide thedifference. Get one the right color to match ur skin on ur face.
  • free spyware remover
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites