Sunday, December 13, 2009

Would my eyes look better brown?

and how can i change them?





http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll268/hanna1313/newwww.jpg





sorry the pic is kinda bad...


i scanned it inWould my eyes look better brown?
I can't tell what colour they are, I think blue..? Anyway, I think dark hair and light eyes looks really nice.Would my eyes look better brown?
No.....
colored contacts, they even make them without a perscription needed.
they look fine. but if you want them changed, get color contacts. but those make your eyes look fake.
no ur eyes are fine the way they are personaly but if you want them brown dont let me stop you!
ugh.





i think you were meant to have that eyecolor.
no %26amp; colord contacts
is this a serious question?
nah they look good green
ya they would look better in brown
either way
you would look alot prettyer.... and colored contacts would work even if u dont wear em
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites