Sunday, December 13, 2009

When I smile, the bags under my eyes are really noticeable. When I don't people say I look too serious. Help?

No product has worked with the undereye bags, so I'm looking for some other suggestions.When I smile, the bags under my eyes are really noticeable. When I don't people say I look too serious. Help?
Come on,just let them show because its natural they'll go away. :)


xWhen I smile, the bags under my eyes are really noticeable. When I don't people say I look too serious. Help?
Try a Gel Mask that can found at any Drugstore. (put in refrigerator for 1 hour)





Cold Teabags





Cold Spoons





Preparation H (thin layer)





Shredded Potatoes in cheese cloth





these also work great for dark circles too!
get a face lift
Well, I have a friend. She thought that her eye bags were noticable, and expressed that she wanted to do some cosmetic surgery.
I think that people are very attractive when they show their smile wrinkles.
sleep. dont smoke.
When I smile it does that, too. But not when I dont smile.
heyy look dont care u wanna smile just smileee %26amp; dnt care about people talk every 1 of us have something wrong so have self-confidence %26amp; have funnn %26amp; smile.
  • free spyware remover
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites