Friday, December 11, 2009

I have tan skin and blue eyes would it look good if I dyed my hair red?

A bright red would not look good, but if you went for an Auburn that was dark and had some chestnut brown mixed with it, I think it would look multi-tonal, which would likely go better with your complexion.I have tan skin and blue eyes would it look good if I dyed my hair red?
it may need some getting used to. i think it would look extra exotic. if you aren't ready for stares, i wouldn't do it.I have tan skin and blue eyes would it look good if I dyed my hair red?
NO i dont think so. I think it would be cute blonde.
I would try on a red wig before I made any drastic changes. Reds are hard to keep the shine in them. they fade so fast.
YA


u would actually look really good wit a dark brown %26amp; red hair


together!!!


hope ur hair comes out good!!!
No!!!!Now are really modern natural colors...
I don't think so, but all that matter sis that you like it.
It might look good on your avatar, but maybe not on you...I guess that's cuz cartoons can pull things off that real ppl can't. Anyways, consider the style also, as a guy, i prefer girls with long straight hair or that sophisticated tied up hair look...but hair that is brightly dyed kinda annoys me. If you want to dye it red, get it a black/red ish colour, try to make it look as different from a wig as you can.
no
no you would look bad.
الكثير ، اي امراه في حقه اذ ان السير في محيط المطار وتشمل كل مجموعه فقط علي الشق عينيها. لا احد المختلين عقليا الذين لا مع احترام الذات المنخفض الي ان شراء هذه المهزله. واي نوع من تونتيسوميثينغ نمو ثلاث القدم لحيته والملابس التي ما يشبه ثوب علي مجموعه من الميكانيكيين والتي الحياه كلها مكرسه التي البشعه شاراكتوري الناس لم تفهم. اي لا تكف ، واعتقد ان جميع غوفيرمينتس ان تقدم هذه الفقراء نوعا من المعامله ، اي سنوات من العلاج او فتره طويله في مءسسه ذهابا مع جدران استرايغ في ستره.
no
hair dyed red always looks so fake to me
MRLOL i don't what in the world was that all about......about tan skin blue eyes and red hair that's different and i think it would be cute ,go for it.
no, stick with a dark brown or blonde. if your already blonde try the toasted almond semi-permanent hair color by garneir fuctis. it's got a red tint to it.
You will never know until you try
yah i think it would look good, you should get highlights too maybe with brown and red.
yes you would I also have tan skin and blue eyes and I look GREAT with red hair I would consider a blood color of red

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites