Saturday, June 26, 2010

Can you realize when a person is lying to you when you look into his eyes?

Not really. Some people are very very good at it.


However you might learn somebody's mannerisms so well you can tell. I can tell when my partner is lying most of the time but I wouldn't rely on being able to tell.Can you realize when a person is lying to you when you look into his eyes?
Considerable experience has taught me to disbelieve everything that I am told until I have at least two other unrelated sources confirming exactly the same. I no longer engage with the mass media, 9/11was the last straw for me. ';Everything'; that we are told about that day, on the TV, is easily disproved. I am genuinely surprised that they still allow people to prnt factual information in books.Can you realize when a person is lying to you when you look into his eyes?
A normal tell tale sign if person not familiar with body language or eye gestures is they will move their eyes up and to the left if they are lying. .





If they are comfortable and feel you are checking them out, they will try to hold eye contact for too long, in other words staring you out.
I would really like to say yes but in fact the answer to that in hindsight is often no as many folks are experts in their field. Lying like any skill can be practised.





And if you practised playing the guitar for 18 hrs a day you'd get good at it too..
Mostly, yes. I think the eyes are the windows into the soul, and if someone is lying you can see it, if you look closely.





xx
2bh my ex hada few diff ways of me knowing he was a liar.


hiding phone..alot!!!


shouting at me for no reason.


someny waysi cud tell he was aliar....and yes ifound out iwas roghthe wasliying to me...and his eyes well he ***** look me in the yes wen he sed things..
Yes, most of the time the eyes say what the mouth does not.



usually and if their body language changes...
I know when my wife is lying----------Her lips move
yes
not if there a good lier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites