Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Does Dark Hair W/Light Colored Eyes look good??

I am thinking about getting grey colored contact lens. I have dark brown hair--almost black considering I am asian. I was wondering what you guys thought? Personally, I think its a nice contrast because Megan fox has dark hair w/light eyes and I think it looks awesome. Heres a pic of megan





http://www.flickr.com/photos/brazuky/727鈥?/a>Does Dark Hair W/Light Colored Eyes look good??
I've got really light eyes, and I've noticed that dark hair tends to make light eyes pop. My mousy blond hair kind of washed out the color of my eyes, and since your hair is naturally dark, it will probably look really amazing matched with grayish eyes.


If you pair all of that with the right eye makeup, it can also help to make the contrast very apparent yet pretty.Does Dark Hair W/Light Colored Eyes look good??
It depends on how light you are talking about and how tan or dark your face/skin is. If you are tan, a solid blue would be really nice. If you are not tan, go for the lighter blue eyes, that would look good. The grey would look good for that.
I know you want guys' opinions, but I have dark brown hair and green eyes and I have received compliments on my ';look'; for years. You can always get the contacts and see what reactions you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites