Saturday, June 26, 2010

When a cop says your eyes look red, have you been smoking...?

It it ok to reply, your eyes are glazed, have you been eating donuts?When a cop says your eyes look red, have you been smoking...?
Hahahahaaa! Thats funny. I had a cop pull me over one time and I was chewing a piece of gum, and he asked me if I had been drinking peppermint schnapps... I replied, ';No, its called gum, maybe you should try some';When a cop says your eyes look red, have you been smoking...?
Yeah, they can't run you in for a drug test. It's none of their business. Watch the donuts comment though, they might get excited.
That's funny.
blame it on the contact lenses
LOL! I say go for it. Thats pretty funny!
not a good idea
LOL haha, I don't think that would fly over too well.
I would have to laugh at that but the cop is likely to bust you for it. I just make them think of their dear old Granny or Mom and they usually ask if they can be of further assistance. I sniff the air and ask him if somebody hit a skunk?
as long as your not behind the wheel , you can make fun of that pig all you want. they like when you oink at them when theyre walking away. then when they turn around you stop. stupid pigs.
Your funny, I think you would be asking for a ticket though. I gotta remember that.....your eyes are glazed, have you been eating donuts?.....that's funny.
Sadly I believe most cop's have their sarcastic brain part removed in training.
no. youre just asking for an orange jumpsuit if you say that.
mmmm donuts just a sec i think I saw some donuts up front....











Yup I got a peanut donut okay you got me I got 2 peanut donuts. Now what was the question again?
Is that where you got the handcuffs from

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites