Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hazel eyes look disgusting?

i dont think ill ever be able to date any girl with that color. its just not flattering...it seriously looks awful..anyone else agree?Hazel eyes look disgusting?
who cares. .i dont notice ANYones eyecolor. . %26amp; i dont know many straight guys that do either. .


:)Hazel eyes look disgusting?
i have hazel eyes and i totally love that eye color
u kno what that is really mean everyone is beautiful the way they are soo how dare u insult all the girls with hazel eyes!!! by the way i have blue soo i am not just standing up for my eye color
well, hazel seems like a nice eye color to have, of course im a brown eyed girl. but if u really hate ur eye color, there are non-prescription contacts that can change ur eye color. they should have them at like the walmart super center eye center.
you're shallow
no... i dont have hazel eyes but i think they have to be prettier than the brown eyes that i have. i actually like hazel eyes
ummm no. My best friend has big hazel eyes and they are the most beautiful eyes ever! And thats pretty sad if u cant ever date a girl with hazel eyes. Actually thats just shallow.
I think hazel eyes look okay, it's really depending on the person.
hazel eyes r perfectly fine


not as good as blue eyes but good enuf
Dude sounds like you're dating ppl for the wrong reasons. All eye colors are beautiful! If you like somebody it should be for who they are as a person not eye color. Sounds like you're gonna have problems in the dating catergory with this type of judgement and behavior. Of course this is all my opinion but don't be so shallow. Good luck in the relationship category! Haha.
well i think guys w/ hazel eyes are hott. I mean, blue eyes are better but i wouldn't say that hazel eyes are horrible. But now that i think about it, i've never met a pretty girl w/ hazel eyes. All my friends and I are eithre blue or brown. haha mabye your right.
nope i have hazel eyes and they r B E A U T I F U L!
How kind of you to share your opinion with us.I personally don't have hazel eyes(though my avatar does and my sister!)but I can't quite understand what's so dreadfully repulsive about them.I know many girls with eyes of that particular shade and your making a gross generalization of them all.You do realise you have just signed off all the females from the almost all the Asain and African continents-that's over a third of the entire earth as China alone is a third of the worlds population.I'm sure you'll live.Have a nice day!
hazel eyes are gorgeous! i wish i could trade my blue eyes for hazel or green eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites