Saturday, June 26, 2010

How can i get my eyes to look bigger but still look natural?

I have dark brown eyes and fair skin. I use a pearlescent flesh-toned shadow on my lids from the lashline to the browbone (mine is actually an all-over highlighter). Then dark brown mascara. Curling lashes does make your eyes look bigger, too but I'm too lazy to do that.





If I want to make my eyelashes stand out more, I do a thin line on my top lid only in brown pencil, as close to the base of my lashes as I can get. If I want them to stand out even more, I take a fine-edged brush, dip it in dark brown eyeshadow, and smudge over the eyeliner (still staying close to the thin line) for a bit of a smoky look. If I want my eyelids to look a bit deeper, I'll use eyeshadow about two shades darker than my skin and brush it onto my crease and all over the outer corners of my lids, then blend it with a big brush.





Since I have cool tones in my skin, most of my natural-look eyeshadows are pinky-brown, and they're all pearlescent (catches more light than the rest of your makeup and puts more focus on your eyes). If you have warm skin, look for more golden-brown tones.





Unless you have very dark skin, I don't think you should use black eyeliner or mascara when you're going for a natural look. It looks WAY too fake.





Tweezing your eyebrows into a smooth shape is a good idea, too... just don't overdo it. You might want to have a salon tweeze or thread your eyebrows first to give you an idea of the finished shape. Just don't let them trim with scissors once they're done plucking/threading... again, it looks too obvious.How can i get my eyes to look bigger but still look natural?
I just figured out how to get mine to look bigger, this will work if you have like any color of eyes really, blue, gray, green, brown, or hazel. Mine are a hazely brown. I put black eyeliner on the outside rim of my lids, not insde on the bottom and top, only going half way into the center, from the outside of my eye. Then on the bottom, I use my light green eyeshadow as a liner over the black on my bottom lids. Then on top, I put a little blue eyeliner and smudge it. Then I put the green eyeshadow on the crease of my eye, not where you can't really see it if my eye is open, and then I take a light pink and put it all the way up to my eyebrows, and mix it together a little. Then, curl my eyelashes and but a volumizing and lengthening mascara on my top and bottom lashes. Oh, and then I put a whitish, silvery eyeliner/eyeshadow(it doesnt matter) on the inner corners of my eyes to brighten them.





Hope this helped!!How can i get my eyes to look bigger but still look natural?
Instead of using mascara, use an eyelash curler. If you must, apply a little bit of mascara. Use a neutral color eyeshadow, such as brown just on your lid. Than, depending on your eye color use light brown or white eyeliner.. It looks very natural and pretty ! :D
SO SIMPLE!!! You don't even need to use a shadow or anything... Just get white eyeliner and line your lower water line. Automatically makes your eyes look bigger, brighter and not to mention, it makes the color really pop!
eyeliner+mascara/eyelash curler

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites