Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wha color do these eyes look to you?

i get light brown, some say dark hazel





what do u think?





http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p44/nails_photo/n529144440_689182_4999.jpgWha color do these eyes look to you?
yea dark hazel sounds good!


they are pretty!Wha color do these eyes look to you?
they look more hazel - brown to me :)





you should look on the net for eye colour websites and they have the names and colours of different eyes


you might be able to find out that way :)
brown
Compare it with this chart
Hazel mine are the same color


green on the outside brown inside


people always think mine are just brown until they see it in the sun
I think they are more of a hazel. If they seem to change color (ex. When you wear a green shirt they look green) they're definitely hazel. If not I'd say they are light brown.
Hazel
Pretty!


Umm......


Dark hazel
they're brown. no need to make it seem like they're some special rare color. BROWN.
brown, light brown.


not hazel, hazel have green in them
Amber
hazel greenish
beautiful
I think light brown.


My friend has eyes that color and I say they're brown/orange. loll (:
Auburn maybe.
Very dark green
orange
green/hazel
Yeah, Light Brown/Dark Hazel


:)
Brown
Hazel- There's too much green to be brown
they look hazel-brown
light brown mixed with green. they're very pretty.
to me, they're like an ambery green.


Soooo gorgeous, I love them(:
brown or hazel
More brownish. xXCJXx
hazel....maybe amber, but I'd say hazel
hazel green :)


ps, your eyes are pretty!
amber. mine are the same.
looks like brown and gold
they look brown/green to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites