Wednesday, June 23, 2010

How can I stop my eyes looking so 'emo'?

Hi,


I have a bit of a problem, whenever I put eye makeup on it looks really 'emo' and 'gothic' i just use a little black eyeliner, mascara and a bluey grey shadow. What is going wrong?How can I stop my eyes looking so 'emo'?
first of all, stop labeling people with the term ';emo.'; just because somebody wears dark makeup does not make them ';emo.';


second, try dark brown eyeliner and keep the black mascara.. drop the eyeshadow though, it's not necessary.How can I stop my eyes looking so 'emo'?
It hard to say without seeing a pic. The problem could be the colors you're choosing or your eye shape. Try a brown mascara regardless, its far less intense than black. Get yourself one of those trio packs of shadow. perhaps one with a plum shade if you like darker colors and a plum liner. If you're eyes are small or close together NEVER use liner on the bottom lash line and only line the upper lid from the middle to the outer corner. Next use the darkest shadow and make a V shape from the eyelid crease to the lash line on the outer corner of your eye(your own judgement comes in here to make it look right. Your eyes will look droopy if you go too low) then use the medium shade over your entire lid, to the crease of your eye only and blending into the darker color. The lightest color goes over the brow bone and if you like you can dab a bit on the inner corners of your eyes. Now apply two coats of your mascara, letting it dry between coats and your done. If your eyes are larger you can line your whole upper lashline. You can also line your bottom lash line but I would recommend only doing the middle to the outside corner if you don't want it to be too dramatic
Try applying a cream eyeshadow all over the eyelid and all the way up to the eyebrow area as this opens up your eye area. Add a little colour to the outer eyelid - I use grey or brown for a smokey look but just use whatever suits you. If I apply liner, I use a top liner and apply it very thinly to my top eyelid. I then curl my lashes and apply mascara to the top and bottom. I find that applying too much liner to my bottom lids can be too overpowering. If you want to apply it to the bottom part, I usually dab the eyeliner pencil in between my bottom lashes for a more subtle line. When I use dark colours on my eyes I always wear a very pale lip gloss - wearing a dark shade on your lips when you are already wearing dark eye make up can end up ruining the look . Hope this helps and just ignore all the ignorant people on here - they have nothing better to do than criticise others. Have fun experimenting! x
It may depend on the color of your eyes and the natural color of your eyelashes and eyebrows.


Try dark brown liner and a touch of purple eye shadow on the corners (outer) of your eyes, and if your eyelashes are pale, use dark brown mascara.


And do take your makeup off very carefully every evening.
smile with ur eyes.


use a brown eyeliner instead.


use a lighter mascara.


don't wear so much..


maybe wear mascara and no liner or the other way around.


change it up..wear pink or purple some days


and orange another..you know?





p.s. don't listen to everyone else.


they're just being rude and don't know wtf they're talking about.


they're losers :)
well if you really dont want to look emo


then you should use very natural colour,


my mom is a makeup artist and you shouldnt really use blacks and blues, try using browns and greens
You need to wash it off. When your done in the day, usually, if you leave it on for the night, the chemicals get in your pores, and it stays deep. So keep washing your makeup off when your just at home.
I am pretty sure it is the eye liner making it look dark.


Maybe you could just put the eyeliner on the very tip of the corner of your eye. and then a little mascara and maybe a gold eyeshadow??


good luck
dump the eyeliner and mascara. and that grey shadow, too.


stay away from the dark colours, duhhh.


and ease up on how much you use.





kay, hun?
its probably your eye shadow. maybe you put too much?


the color is too dark?


maybe just don't wear eyeshadow or just use another brighter color.
Cannibalize the most beautiful girl so you can absorb her power.
Well, try maybe some different color eye liner like brown or maybe just a coat of mascara.
dont wear the eyeshadow.





maybe you should also try grey eyeliner.
Thats so not emo.
dont wear makeup if you dont want wear a different shade
I find emo eyes hot, Leave em ; )
looking emo isnt all that bad tho
dont wear so much eye liner and mascara
Nothing. Just do what you want, I mean really. This is a dumb question. [:
Just don't wear it then! Why do you HAVE TO wear it?
try no eye shadow n use liquid eye liner

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites