Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What color look best for blue-ish grey-ish eyes?

Have any specific brands or colors?


I like clinique, MAC, and i like stuff from traget.What color look best for blue-ish grey-ish eyes?
Not really any specific brands.


I have greyish to bright blue eyes, depending on the day.


Everyone says brown looks the best with blue eyes, and I agree.


Try a brown eyeliner, black-brown mascara, and a lightly colored eyeshadow. Make sure your eyes are the focus, don't overdo any of your other makeup.What color look best for blue-ish grey-ish eyes?
I would say the opposite meaning, a more darker shades will look good on you. it brings out the real color of your eyes. MAC is great!:-)
do you mean hair color or face color? hair color if changing hair color would be in my opinion blond or light brown with white streacks. For eye color that all depends on skin tone and what fits your personality type. I would say consult www.marykay.com or go to a salon and get advise. they deal with issues like this daily.
Revlon has a good cosmetics. There best color for your color eyes is purple eyeshadow and white eyeliner on the outside of your top lid.
use your clinique and look in the mirror and find out yourself i mean i am younger than you and i could do this( a cavewomen with man hair can do this)
What is traget?
I have heard that using eye shadow that is the same or near the same colors as your eyes makes them dull appearing. I also have greyish-blueish eyes depending on what i wear and how i feel. I use brown eyeshadow, and brown black mascara. I rarely use eye liner, but if I do I use brown. There is a large array of browns so it is an easy color to take from day to night and matches most outfits. If I am wearing all black (rarely since I am so pale) I will wear a dark grey eye shadow. If you visit covergirl.com they have a sort of personal color matching program that you can put inyour personal details like skin tone and eye color and they will tell you what colors should look best on you. I think you have to sign up. I haven't been there in a while, but I believe I did sign up to get access. They don't send alot of crap emails either. Usually once or twice a month I'll see something from them. Good Luck
i would say that you should use any type of brand that you want and then i would do a white if it is a lighter blue gray color or maybe a color that is the same color as your eyes so that when they see your shirt they will see your eyes too!!!!!!!
Hey i think you should try dark brown- from clariol- its pretty good
Almay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites