Saturday, June 26, 2010

These dark circles under my eyes make me look awful?

Does anyone know how to get ride of dark circles? And yes I get plenty of sleep but I am naturally dark under my eyes..they are also a little puffy.





I know that I can use makeup to cover but didnt know if there is anything else that can help fix the problem not just cover itThese dark circles under my eyes make me look awful?
Arbonne's re9 eye cream. has a natural lightening agent. you will see a difference the next day.





http://familyfriendly.myarbonne.com/These dark circles under my eyes make me look awful?
a special cream or sleep
then get some sleep!!!!!!!!
I just read some very good reviews about Hylexin. It costs $95 for .78 oz. Pretty steep, but I'm going to try it. If your dark circles are under the skin (reddish, purple color), I saw a dermatologist several years ago for the same problem. At that time there was nothing medically that could be done. Hope you find a solution.
Boohoo....I am so sick of people like you on here who don't have real problems. Stop crying and being so vain over your looks, there are more important things in this world. Goodness...';i have dark circles....boohoo';
tea bags for sure but make sure to leave them there for 30-45 minutes even when they lose there warth!good luck!
Get as much rest as possible.
Put tea bags under your eyes for 30 min. It realy works. Trust me i have tried.
the only thing 2 get rid of them is to sleep ten hours a night.
HERE IS AN ANCIENT TREAT MENT: PUT DAMP WARM TEA BAGS UNDER YOUR EYES!!! REALLY WORKS!!
There are a lot of products out there for lightening dark circles and reducing puffiness...eye creams always tend to be a little pricey though...i can recommend some..


Bare Escentuals bareVitamins Eye Rev-er Upper,


Clarins Eye Revive Beauty Flash,MD Formulations Moisture Defense Antioxidant Eye Creme .....price range usually from $25-200 dollars...yes it's not a typo...$200 ...but to simplify things u could just get the one from clinique..its a good price and really works (Clinique All About Eyes)


Good luck hope i helped u out
If you've got the kind of serious dark circles I have, then nothing will make them go away. People will tell you to sleep more, eat healthy, drink lots of water etc etc which are all a load of nonsense.





I have tried everything for my condition and nothing has worked. I have even consulted plastic surgeons who can't guarantee results. My advice to you is just give up trying to get rid of them and settle for a really good concealer to mask them.





By the way there is a new product named ';Hylexin'; that claims to remove serious dark circles. Its an absolute rip off and a huge scam. It did nothing for me. Really there is no product out there that will do the trick so just dont waste your money on any product that makes claims which they just cannot deliver upon.
ask yo doctor.wash your face twice a day and get exactly 10 hours and 11 mins of sleep
Okay..umm..well the dark circles under your eyes can be either two things.


1. You dont get enough sleep, try setting a specific time that you go to bed, and a specific time that you wake up and make sure you get enough hours of sleep.


2. You could have a problem with your liver, maybe try and change your diet, see if that works.


3. The puffy eyes can mean that you have allergies to something.





If these dont work, then im sorry i dont know. Good luck!
Check out Anew Retroactive+ Repair Eye Serum AM/PM by AVON





www.youravon.com/crystallopez
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites