Saturday, June 26, 2010

My goldfish has a white blob on the eye and she looks like shes going to die what should i do?

she is not gonna die unless u take care of her or ask ur vet about my bother knows about it because he is an expert on fishes asnd he works in a fish store but i will e m,ail u about the informationMy goldfish has a white blob on the eye and she looks like shes going to die what should i do?
I AM SO SORRY Report Abuse
My goldfish has a white blob on the eye and she looks like shes going to die what should i do?
I AM SO SORRY Report Abuse

you should take her to a vet, or let nature take it's course, because to me this sounds like a cancer tumor.
A ';blob'; could have lots of different causes, local bacterial infection, lymphocystis, eye fluke, fungi,reaction to water quality, oedema, you name it, I certainly wouldnt be assuming its cancer just yet, so if you can come back with some info we could narrow it down a bit.





How big is the blob, is it the only one, whats the tanksize and water qualities ammonia nitrite nitrate etc, any info you can come back with will help, better yet upload a photo to photobucket or similar and post the link here so we can take a look.
Sounds like it has ick. Go to a pet store and buy some ick out and treat the water. Good Luck
If you definitely think shes on her last legs and going to die do not flush her down the toilet. The most humane way of putting a fish out of its misery is:





Put her in a plastic bag with water from the tank or pond and pop it in the freezer.





Then find a nice spot in the garden and bury her.





Sorry I dont have any other advice
im sowwy but it might be cancer becuz my fish had that to and she died about a week later but i dont think that are da sa,\me fish mine was a bleu tetrae!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites