Saturday, June 26, 2010

Eyes: My eyes are pretty much normal size, but how can I make them look wider and more round?

Any make up tips?Eyes: My eyes are pretty much normal size, but how can I make them look wider and more round?
Try a liquid eyeliner and make the line thicker in the middle of ur eyelid, it will make your eyes look rounder, also curl your eyelashes it really opens up ur eyes and makes them look bigger ;D Good luck :DEyes: My eyes are pretty much normal size, but how can I make them look wider and more round?
Eye liner in a dark color on the out side half, I have really thick lashes so I just do the bottom but you can do that top to, dont go all they way around your eye though, makes them look smaller. And remember to blend the liner well, you want a thick blended line not a skinny ------ line if you know what I mean.
you can line the outer corners of your eyes with


black or dark eyeliner and then take a white eyeliner


pencil and line the inner corners of your eyes...


this helps open them up and make them look wider...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites