Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ecstasy dilated eyes? tricks to make your eyes look normal...?

well its all fun and games while it lasts....but the day(days) after your eyes are always still dilated pretty heavy..





you guys have any ideas on how to make your eyes look normal? instead of having pupils so big you have no iris??





and please, if your just going to say just dont do it...dont bother postingEcstasy dilated eyes? tricks to make your eyes look normal...?
I have blue eyes and my pupils get HUGE and i mean like you cant even see the iris of my eyes. Its actually kind of creepy having black eyes. But that's ever happened to me and I've done that twice.


I don't think there's anything you can do to counter dilated eyes, just wear sunglasses, and if anyone says anything to you about them say you just went to the eye doctor and had them dilated?Ecstasy dilated eyes? tricks to make your eyes look normal...?
hey i used to do it years ago and what i did was.... i dont need contact lenses my vision is 20/20 but nowadays they have non prescription coloured lenses get them in any colour works a trick :) you do need to get your eyes tested not too expensive either worth it if you dont want ppl to notice
How bout' stop taking ectaxy and treat your body better.
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites