Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When you talk to someone you like do you look into their eyes? ?

I mean with a crush or friend of the opposite sex.








There's this guy and I think he likes me.. and I noticed he always looks at my eyes while we talk (and I do the same) . I sit infront of him in class. He always wants me to turn around and we always talk. Even when we walk he'll look at me and right at my eyes. When you talk to someone you like do you look into their eyes? ?
I always look people in the eyes. I think you can read more into their personality by their eyes. And a person that isn't afraid to look back into my eyes, tells me that they are confident and have nothing to hide. Thats how I knew my husband was right for me, by his eyes. Sounds dumb right? But that was my first give-away that he was right. He would look me right in the eye when he talked to me, and he had such hypnotizingly gorgeous eyes, and truthful eyes.
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites