Saturday, June 26, 2010

I have light blue green mostly green eyes and fair skin, what color would my hair look best/skin does tan...?

I want to spice things up a bit oh and i am pretty sure my skin tone is cool with oval shaped face and medium to long wavy hair. Thanks so much for input!!I have light blue green mostly green eyes and fair skin, what color would my hair look best/skin does tan...?
semi-dark brownI have light blue green mostly green eyes and fair skin, what color would my hair look best/skin does tan...?
i'd go for a maroonish. burgandy color :]]] like seriously . thatd be awesome
natural hair color looks best.
Brown
go chesnut with caramel and blonde highlights


:)
reddish/carmel
if you have fair skin, that means it doesn't really tan.





i'd go with a medium to dark brown making your eyes really stand out





but you're better off putting up a picture instead of making everyone guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites