Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do your eyes look like?

What is their shape? Color? lashes? In as much detail as possible please....I love hearing about other people's eyes. The differences intrigue meWhat do your eyes look like?
Huh, interesting question. My eyes are kind of hard to describe. They kind of have that shape like, you know, those cartoon eyes that are flat on the bottom and round on the top? They're a sort of unusual color, too, with a little ring of brown around the pupil that fades into a smokey bluish green, with a dark blue ring around the outside of the iris. My eyelashes are dark, not quite as long or thick as I'd like them to be, but not too short or thin, either.


And I think that fascination with other people's eyes is an author thing; I like hearing about them, too. It can be good inspiration for character appearances.What do your eyes look like?
I have Blue eyes.


My eyes are light blue but have a dark blue hinge around the light blue.


I like it my eyes. It's for my Character Roxy in my novel I am writing.


My eyelashes are naturally long. It looks coated with mascara but it's not. I got in trouble of the first day of second grade because my teacher thought I was wearing makeup.


My eyes change shape? If I wear my hair up they look more big. If I wear them down it looks small.
My boyfriend explained them today as ';Turquoise and Sunbeams.'; They're bluish on the outside, and they fade into a green with golden flecks.





I don't really know how I'd explain the shape of my eyes. I wouldn't call them ';round.'; Because my sister has round eyes, and mine don't really look like that. When I smile, they get all squinty and look like half-moons. =] My lashes aren't very long, which makes me sad because I love eyelashes. I think they look amazing. So I always put on mascara. =]
My eyes are really dark brown. Most people that live in countries like the UK, USA and stuff that have brown eyes have other little colours in their eyes too, but mine are just pure dark brown.


My eyelashes are quite long and thick, thicker on the top than the bottom.


And the shape's hard to explain.


Like this:


http://www.cityline.ca/fashionandbeauty/鈥?/a>


But they're wider and they kind of slope down a bit less and raise higher.
My eyes are brown. Lashes are long and naturally curl up. They have a unique shape. They are oval shaped but the tips curl up a bit.





I always get compliments on the shape and curlyness. :D
ok my eyes.


The change colors actually


idk how to explain let me send a pic


AND NO i don't wear contacts!


sorry a lot of people say i do %26gt;.%26lt;


http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa275鈥?/a>
http://s551.photobucket.com/albums/ii457鈥?/a>
I have big round eyes, long long lashes, and they curl too, and they are a dark coalish brown. People say that they are pretty
normal size and shape, dark brown, quite long lashes, and many says i look like i'm wearing eyeliner all the time..
their hazel more green than brown i have almond shaped eyes and lon thick lashes everyon thinks i have mascara on when i dont
Well I have greenish eyes, but they have some blue/gray.


Some say hazel, I say green.





My friends say my eyes look like a cat's eyes.
They are a dark blue-grey, they are very large and kind of round, and i have long eyelashes
They are round!~! They are moonstone!~! Long and full!~!
%26lt;-----------------------
%26lt;-------------------
lol small light brown a lot of eyelashes but the only go up when i put mascara on lol
eyes
there normal sized blue eyes.





go look at my 360 pic :)
  • layouts for myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    parasites