Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do your eyes look slanted like an Asian when you laugh?

Mine do %26amp; I think it's cool..Do your eyes look slanted like an Asian when you laugh?
My sister's eyes look Asian all the time! She has beautiful eyes!Do your eyes look slanted like an Asian when you laugh?
Yes they do. I think it is because I have high cheek bones and they kind of push my eyes up when I really laugh.
i think so
mine are always kinda slanted.
mine do but thats because i'm half asian lol
mine dont...
You can check. I am an asian.
No, mine are straight across, no matter what.
yes, i have almond shaped eyes
They look Asian all the time because I'm half Asian.
yeahh me chinese
not mine
Yeah and when I smile! I'm African American, though!
not at all, especially with brown skin and kinky hair on da horizon of my slanted eyes lol.
maybe a touch..........
Yes me too.
Mine don't. But I'm Asian. Go Figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites