Saturday, June 26, 2010

When you look into a gorilla's eyes do you see a mere animal, or a distant cousin?

Your thoughts?When you look into a gorilla's eyes do you see a mere animal, or a distant cousin?
I see consciousness and awareness. I've seen it is some humans as well but not as often.When you look into a gorilla's eyes do you see a mere animal, or a distant cousin?
An animal.Don't let you Biology or Psychology professor warp your mind if you're a student.They should teach students how to think,not what to think.Teachers of all levels should stop using their positions for activism.
When I look into your eyes... guess what I see. If you don't believe in natural selection (evolution), then you will have no trouble answering my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Distant cousin. Humans are also primates, just as apes are. Our DNA is significantly similar to that of non-human primates.
Don't look directly into a gorillas eyes. It can be dangerous. They interpret it as a sign of agression. And I don't want to be killed by my distant cousin.
Well if i look into an human's eyes i still see a mere animal.





My wife's have a rather awesome effect but it is not like i am ';OH MY GOD YOU ARE A PLANT!';
Distant cousin. It is more pronounced among the chimps, of course - but you can see that spark of intelligence and reason.
A little from column A, a little from column B.
I have never looked into a gorilla's eyes.
animal
a animal only
An animal.





Do atheists see a distant cousin in rats? They share 90% of our DNA!
to be honest, I never really bothered to look.
I see a mere animal, but it's the same when I look at this idiot in my English class. Stupid people make me lose my faith in humanity.
Like an animal like me
*sigh*
when I look into their eyes, I hear MMMBop playing.....
when i look into an elephants eyes, i fall in love

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites