Saturday, June 26, 2010

Make my eyes look greener?

so i have green eyes, but they are a very dark shade of green.


i've got dirty blonde, borderline brown hair, and 'peaches and cream' (in my mother's words haha) skin tone.


i want my eyes to POP! but i don't know how, so what color can i dye my hair to, or what make up can i wear on my eyes?





thank you thank you(:Make my eyes look greener?
I have dark green eyes too =] I use very dark black mascara, and sometimes plum. All I need is one coat and then I use an eyelash curler. I put mascara on my bottom lashes too, but lightly and not all of the lashes just the middle part. Then if I want eyeshdow, I use gold, plum, a netreul brown or lavender. They all bring out green really well. I don't use eyeliner since it doesn't look good with my eyes so you probably don't need it either, but if you want it get plum, bronzey-gold, or black. Good luck =]Make my eyes look greener?
Sometimes when u dye ur hair darker ur eyes pop out much more..like some people with blue eyes dye there hair black an it makes them really pop,but considering ur eyes are a dark shade of green then maybe you should dye ur hair lighter like a lighter shade of blonde or even a light golden brown..
dark brown liner. light lines, but still noticeable of course.


golden browns and a light ';ivory'; color will help bring out the green in your eyes. you could even try an aqua color if your feeling daring xD match with black brown mascara! goodluck!
well red hair makes green eyes pop...and purple plays up green eyes, too. i also think that you want to make your eyes look lighter? if so, then try dark brown, to make your eyes seem lighter green.
reddish brown hair,


purple eye shadows,


and brown eyeliner and mascaras.


take that from girl with all of the above,


and green eyes that p.o.p:]
well, if u already have green eyes, use a turquiose eye shadow an some black eyeliner with volumnus mascara. that'll really work. btw im an experianced beautican
hmm...try covergirls eyelights mascara? for like $7


eyeshadows that contrast your eyes


and maybe coloured contacts if you want to be more extreme
hmmm try dark brown hair, and purple eyeliner looks really good to bring out the green, but go easy on it if u have light skin
if you already have some green in your eyes you should but black brown or black eyeliner on the inside edges of your eyes
colored contacts
try contacts .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites