Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Guys: What makes you look into a girl's eyes/face from far away as opposed to?

as opposed to her body.





What's going through your head when you start gazing into a girl's eyes/face?Guys: What makes you look into a girl's eyes/face from far away as opposed to?
How beautiful they really are inside and out. How you just wanna hold them in your arms and never let them go. Thats what I think when I look at the girl I like.Guys: What makes you look into a girl's eyes/face from far away as opposed to?
this is what goes through my head when i look at her in face





..she's so breath taking...i feel like my heart is going to burst any moment now..i feel so in love...I wish i can tell that to her in person but this is as close as i get to catch a glimpse of her and not being to obvious..





I really want to know her...i think of her every night and day...i feel like giving her flowers...writing her a song...





I think I'm in love....








This is what goes through my mind when i look at her body.





Wow, she's hot...her boy friend must be very lucky
I'm not a guy, but when people are checking out someone, it's total nature taking over. They look at the face first for about 2 seconds, then their eyes go to the chest area for about another second and then the pelvic region for an up to an astonishing 5 or more seconds! Don't make fun of guys for it, ladies do the same thing. For whatever reason, the way a person walks is a strong indicator of their sex appeal. It's a nerdy answer, but it is what it is.
When I describe a girl as drop dead gorgeous it's usually because she has a stunningly hypnotic face ^_^ You can just gaze at a girl you're in love with and lose all track of time. I did that in class once and it took me ages before I realized she was smiling back at me, I was so deep in a trance :D
I always do that when I'm with someone that I'm really into and i do it really to see if she is the one for me or not. while looking into her eyes i'm saying is this the one, can this really work.
well im looking at the bck of her head usally then she turns around lol jk i am just atractd to pretty green blue or hazel eyes
you probably got a booger in your nose, or something in your teeth.. so next time a guy is looking in your face, just be aware
sometimes I just stare into space...and she turns around or something.





It's really quite awkward.
to see if they have pretty eyes
Love at first sight(my honest answer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites