Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do blue-eyed blondes look better in red or green?

greenDo blue-eyed blondes look better in red or green?
Green definently. Green brings out the blue in your eyes because the colors contrast. Also, with blonde hair, it is good to wear a color that also contrasts with you hair color because it makes the colors and your features stick out well.Do blue-eyed blondes look better in red or green?
Tough question. I would think red would go better with blue eyes, it would contrast beautifully, but green would go with blond hair much better. I would say green, because overall, I just like it better.
green!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?…
I think blue looks the best out of any color because it brings out the eye color. If it has to be between red or green I would say red is hot on any woman!
I have brown eyes and one of my friends has blue(we r both blonde) and she looks better in mint green and i look better in deep-bright red
green for sure it compliments your eyes and also blends better with your hair color
Definitely GREEN.


A pale or bright green, not dark green.
green. it brings out ur eyes.


but red woud also look really good.


=]
Green, because it brings out your eyes.
Green.
red

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites