Saturday, June 26, 2010

When someone has eyes that look in opposite directions?

how do you know which eye to look at when you are talking to them?When someone has eyes that look in opposite directions?
You can't ever trust the wandering one.When someone has eyes that look in opposite directions?
Look at both of them.
I wouldn't talk to anyone who was not giving me their undivided attention...if need be I would ask for it!!!
I just look at the tip of their nose!


.
Lol, just wait for them to look back into yours. My mind tends to wander sometimes and I look around without even realising it - it helps when people give me a shove, lol!
you just in between their eyes or you do like i do not even pay attention when people are talking to you.
The one that's looking at your boobs is the good eye.
thats funny that you asked bcoz, i was talking to someone like that the other day ,and i was like thinking the same thing.....
I look into both eyes when talking to someone regardless of where they're looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites