Saturday, June 26, 2010

Do your eyes look like THIS?

I just wanna know if anyone's seen Brown/Hazel eyes without that little piece of the eye that's different from the rest that surrounds the pupil, like in this picture





http://www.detox.net.au/images/iridology-eye-hazel.jpg





Thanks, take careDo your eyes look like THIS?
Nope.Do your eyes look like THIS?
i dont think so...


im going to have to say nope, never seen that, and why DO you care?
that's creepy


why did you ask that question?
no, why do you care?
no
my ex's does
nope
yes hazel eyes do look like that and some times look different if the sun is shinning on them. ive noticed this in photos of myself
thats kinda creepy
That's digitally created. The outside of the eye serves a much needed purpose.
Well, my eyes are about that colour, maybe a bit darker. There's a much darker rim around them though, not like in the picture.
yup, my eyes are like nthat. They are dark green surrounding, green in the middle, and ornage in the centre. Me and my sister have the same eyes. I always get complements on them! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites