Saturday, June 26, 2010

Make my eyes look greener?

i want my eyes to look greener. they are already green; its just that i want them to really pop.


like adriana lima's eyes.


help?Make my eyes look greener?
I have green eyes, and I really like the way black liner makes them look. I usually line my top lid and my waterline.





HOWEVER





I find that the right browns sometimes make the pop, and I have also heard that using colors on you lid similar to your eye color enhances them. I would try doing a smokey eye with deep and soft greens and a little put of black in the crease, lined with black. I really like the crystal waters quad by Cover Girl, which has 4 nice greens, and was less that 5 dollars. I apply it using the smokey eye method and a touch of black.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
parasites